The Rules of Engagement for the Game of Life are no joke. With each passing day I am realizing that all subsequent rules stem and come from but one PRIMARY if you will, to LOVE and LOVE BIG. There is something really amazing about this sentiment and emotion that we call LOVE. It has a power that is unyielding and uncompromising.
It’s probably one of the most powerful gifts we possess as human beings without ever realizing it. How many people actually are able to recognize, nurture, and hone in on their most powerful gift? If love IS that gift, I would venture to say that we spend much of our time trying to get the love skill right with every attempt at a successful relationship, however, actually recognizing its POWER?
One would have to be able to conceptualize the greatness of the power that accompanies its force, and then be skilled enough if you will, to NURTURE that power. Once you’ve nurtured and grown it to where and what it is supposed to be, the skill of honing in on every part of its measure is a whole other feat to be accomplished.
As I have become very intrigued with LIFE LEARNING, BIBLICAL TEACHINGS, SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT I have learned that the more I “grow” the less judgmental I become and the more “open” I am with the acceptance of things that were not necessarily part of my ‘initial’ understanding of this thing called life and how it works.
Here is a short list of some recent revelations I’ve come across for myself:
* You can’t take care of ANYONE on this planet until you have first taken care of yourSELF
* You can’t love anyone until you have learned to love yourself
* Your basic human instinct is to love and when you have developed the skill of being able to love immeasurably you learn that your vibrational instincts will never steer you wrong
* Listen to your “inner” voice and take heed, b/c it is your spirit man loving you enough to guide you
* Understand that we are prone to all things, but to everything there is a purpose
* And last, but certainly not least… you are able to love those afar as if you loved them close, but reserve the loving close for those who are deserving of you!
At the end of the day our lives are what we make it, and as creatures of habit who are conditioned to think, believe, speak and pursue a myriad of things in this lifetime I am understanding that the gift of choice will lead us to the ultimate POWER of persuasion and the immeasurable POWER to make this thing called LIFE everything and anything we could have ever hoped it to be…and that POWER is unleashed by unlocking the door to this heart of ours and allowing the flood of the LOVE LIGHT in.